Roulette is a game of thrill and bliss. Game of Fortune that changes every wheel you bet on. And get a chance to win a sign-up bonus of up to ₹2000. Spin & Win.
Get started to know about Fun88 Roulette online
Roulette is a game of delight and excitement. This game is just not about spinning the roulette wheel and waiting for the ball to stop into some pocket. Every game has a certain rule, so does roulette. A beginner must never neglect the game rules and other betting options before starting the game. Know more in detail about various roulette variations available at Fun88.
Roulette mainly focuses on two kinds of bets. Inside bet has lesser chances of winning but has a bigger payoff. On the other hand, the outside bet has a greater probability of winning but has a lesser payoff. You need to understand the rules clearly and decide your bets appropriately.
Step 1: Log on to your Fun88 account and choose Live Casino
- Enter into your Fun88 account with valid credentials. If you are a new user then set up an account at the Fun88 register.
- Once you logged in, deposit a minimum of 500 to be eligible to claim a welcome bonus for newbies.
- Then click on the Live Casino tab from the menu bar. Fun88ind recommends you select the Ezugi provider as it has the best games with a fair bet entry amount. After that click on the “BET NOW” button.
Step 2: Pick preferred roulette table with a minimum bet of ₹10 to proceed
- Once you clicked on the bet now button you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on Roulette from the menu bar and you will be displayed with different types of roulette games.
- The game differs in type as well as the betting choices entry amount. It ranges from ₹10, ₹20, and so on.
- Choose the one which has the lowest amount or as per your preferred choice and click on it to continue.
Step 3: Start your fun journey at Fun88 Roulette online
- Once the game begins the dealer will ask you to place a bet. Keep an eye on the closing time and opening duration of bets.
- There will be a time limit for you to place a bet like 10-20 secs within which you need to decide the number on which you want to place the bet.
- If you win you will receive rewards in your wallet, if not keep trying.
Don’t have an account? To register at Fun88 and find amazing casino games with exciting rewards of up to ₹2000 at Live casino!
Roulette game rules and different types of bets
Roulette might seem to be a very simple game, but without proper knowledge of the game, one can lose easily. Roulette is all about betting on a number and waiting for the ball to stop whirling on a roulette wheel. Once the ball stops, the winner will be declared.
7 Roulette Game Rules every beginner must learn
- Roulette is played with a small white ball and a wheel that consists of 37 cavities for the ball to stop in.
- The wheel is numbered from 1 to 36 in random order with alternate red and black colors. 0 is colored green in color.
- This game also includes a table that consists of different sectors.
- A player can place a bet within the time limit before the ball starts whirling inside the roulette wheel. The time limit is around 10-20 seconds.
- Once the dealer says “No more bets”, no bets will be accepted after that and the player will have to wait for the next round to happen.
- The ball starts whirling inside the roulette wheel and stops after a particular time.
- The number on which ball stops will be declared as the winning number, and those who placed their bet on that number wins the round.
Different types of bets in Roulette game
Roulette rules are not only sufficient to play this game, understanding the different types of bets is also necessary. If you observe the Roulette table you will notice that the table is divided into different sectors. The main section consists of numbers from 1 to 36. This section is called inside bet. Other sections are: red/black, odd/even, 1st 12, 2nd 12, 3rd 12, 1-18/19-38. These are considered as an outside bet.
- Straight up: You can place a bet inside a particular box from 1-36. Placing a bet on a single digit. For example – number 9
- Split: Placing a bet on two numbers that are adjacent to each other. The chip is placed on the shared line of the two. For example – 2 and 5
- Street: Placing a bet on 3 consecutive numbers position in the same line. For example – 13, 14, 15
- Six lines: Placing a bet on two lines that are adjacent to each other. For example – 3, 4, 5 and 6, 7, 8
- Corner: Placing a bet on 4 different numbers that are positioned adjacent to each other. You must place a bet on the point at which all the 4 numbers meet. For example – 26, 27, 29, 30
- Trio: Placing a bet such that zero is included along with the other 2 numbers. For example – 0, 1, 2
- Basket: Placing a bet that includes the first 4 numbers 0, 1, 2, 3. You have to place a chip at the point where all 4 numbers meet. For example – 0, 1, 2, 3
- Color betting – Place a chip on either red or black.
- Even or Odd – Place a chip on either an even or odd box.
- Columns – Placing a bet on any column. For example, columns 1-34.
- Dozens – Placing a bet on any of 1st 12 (1-12), 2nd 12 (13-24), 3rd 12 (25-36).
- High or Low – Placing a bet on either first half or second half that is either 1-18 or 19-36.
How to claim a ₹2000 welcome bonus to play Fun88 Roulette?
- You need to register your account first at Fun88.
- To qualify ₹2000 welcome bonus promotion, you must make your first minimum deposit of ₹500.
- Once you deposit the money into your Fun88 account, go to the profile center then click my promotion, you’ll get to see loads of promotions for new members. Locate Live casino and click “Apply Now.”
Roulette is not the best choice for long-term happiness yet it remains the most loved casino game. Though it is a game of fortune, a clear understanding of rules and different bets will make you a better player. Spin to win!