With several Roulette variations popping up, it’s quite tricky to pick the best one. We’ll guide you through the 3 major roulette variations with high payouts.
Roulette is one of the easiest and most popular casino games. It is so simple to play that almost anyone can play it. To win, you don’t need any special abilities or talents, and it has the potential to make you very wealthy. However, there are a few roulette variations that you should be aware of before placing your next wager. Let’s understand them!
3 Major Roulette Variations
One of the most thrilling casino games is roulette. While the game’s overall nature is straightforward to grasp, there are various roulette variations, each of which is slightly different from the others. You may also check many more live casino games, pick your favorite game and enjoy betting.
Here are the major roulette variations, which will help you understand where and how to bet.
New to roulette? Learn how to play roulette at Fun88. Complete Beginners guide!
1. French Roulette
French roulette is the “original” version of the game. In fact, in French, the word “roulette” means “small wheel.” The wheel is identical to the one used in the European roulette variations of the game.
- It has 37 pockets, each representing a different number from 0 to 36.
- They’re organized so that a high number (ranging from 19 to 36) is next to a low number (from 1 to 18).
- Except for the 0 (zero-numbered) pocket, which is green, the pockets alternate between black and red.
- The survivor rule can be used in French roulette, which is similar to European roulette.
- If the ball lands on the 0 pocket, you will get back half of your stake on even money bets, according to this rule.
2. American Roulette
The European variant of roulette was modified into the American variant. By far the second most popular roulette variant is American roulette. It gives the home a bigger advantage.
- The wheel has 38 numbered pockets, representing all of the numbers from 0 to 36, plus one 00 (double-zero) pocket.
- The second zero-pocket, in particular, is responsible for the bigger house edge of 5.26%.
- As a result, the chances of winning are slightly smaller.
- When compared to the European and French variations, you have a somewhat reduced probability of winning this version.
3. European Roulette
The most common form of roulette is European roulette. Many people don’t notice the difference between the European and French tables because they are so similar.
- Players can gamble on any of the number slots on the wheel, which range from 0 to 36.
- The house edge in the European Roulette variant is quite low, which means you have a good chance of winning.
- The numbers on the wheel are not in any particular order, but rather in random order.
- The primary distinction is that European tables do not always have the extra betting possibilities and beneficial rules found in the French version of the game.
Fun88ind recommends you play European roulette since it has the lowest house edge of 2.7%.
Haven’t created your account at Fun88 yet!! Fun88 Register, here open your new account in just 5 mins.
Remember 4 Important Points to improve your odds
Because the house edge on an American roulette wheel is 5.26%, understanding the odds is critical if you want to improve your chances of winning. There is no way to win every time you play roulette. However, there are some key points to increase your roulette winnings. Check out few pointers from our experts before you get started.
- Choose your roulette game wisely.
- Understand your Roulette Odds.
- Place outside bets to improve your chances of winnings.
- Always go for European roulette for a better payout.
Here are the 8 Best Roulette Tricks , implement in your gameplay and top your leaderboard!
Roulette Payouts Table & Odds
Before you begin playing online roulette, it’s important to understand the house edge. Betting sites provide low payouts to gamers with the primary goal of making a profit. This is not prohibited in any way, as they, like any other business, are more concerned with making a profit. Some roulette payouts tables and odds to be aware of are listed below.
Roulette Bet Types
|Potential Payout||European Roulette Odds||American Roulette Odds|
Red or Black
Odd or Even
|High or Low||1:1||48.65%|
Double Street Bet
However, as an Indian gambler, you must grasp how the house edge and odds work in order to increase your chances of winning. This way, you’ll be able to better predict your winnings and apply the appropriate methods when playing.
Fun88, best betting site in India. Join now and enjoy your gambling journey with great bonuses!
Fun88 Roulette Variations available are so varied that they may cater to each player’s unique preferences. And we have also mentioned which roulette variations is the best among all to help you win more money. Obviously, the majority of the roulette game variations follow the same rules, but each player should familiarise themself with the specifics of the game before diving in. Don’t limit yourself while deciding which variety is best for you, instead, give it a shot.